2019 24 Hours of Le Mans Tickets & Hospitality Packages
Le Mans 24 hours is a prestigious and lively event that is very suitable to be attended together with family, friends, and colleagues. Activities that fall this weekend are described as the Glastonbury Festival in addition to racing and endurance competitions that are well-known throughout the world. 24 Hours Le Mans is a top-rated event around the world. Many spectators came from outside the city and even abroad to witness the most prestigious racing match. For you who want to watch the game and spend your weekend at Le Mans, don’t worry. There are travel agencies that have provided a variety of packages and offer while you are there.
Here are tourist agencies that offer accommodation packages while you are at Le Mans:
Travel Destinations is the official agent of ACO / Automobile Club de I’Ouest which is a 24 hour Le Mans race organizer. Travel Destinations offer various types of tickets, campsites and stand at the circuit during the race. This agent also provides different kinds of packages that contain attractive offers during your days at Le Mans.
- On Circuit Options: camping packages on the side of the track at the Porsche Curves or “Glamping” Event Tent. You can enjoy an on circuit camping experience with prices starting at £ 225.00
- Off Circuit Options: offer you the right campsite in a French chateau with a comfortable atmosphere and away from the bustle of the circuit. The price of this package starts from £ 355.00
- Grandstand Seats: with prices starting at £ 115.00, you can already enjoy the action of the Le Mans racers from the grandstand seat of your choice. You can choose a position from the start line or one of the curves.
- Race Weekend Hospitality: is a package that offers a variety of hospitality while you are at Le Mans and is a Travel Destinations partnership package with Michelin. This package provides accommodation as long as you are at Le Mans and behind-the-scenes tours and flights on circuits by helicopter. This package starts from £ 775.00 to £ 1350.00 per person.
- Photography Workshops: Coach Jessop Academy will host a workshop that will be held on the circuit at the end of the race. Jessop Academy offers the opportunity for everyone to learn new techniques, understand ways, and get the best photos from your equipment. Here, Travel Destinations offers five workshop options by Jessop Academy that you can choose. For interested visitors, you can join the workshop by paying £ 75.00 to £ 100.00 per person, depending on the package you want.
The GrandPrix Club
Is an agent based in the USA and provides services throughout the world. The Grandprix Club provides ticket purchases and your travel package to watch 24 hours of Le Mans. Packages offered include hotels, Le Mans 24-hour race tickets, hospitality options, and VIP services. Accommodation provided in the form of:
- Transport from the airport to the hotel
- Hotels/lodging for 3-4 days accompanied by breakfast (including tax)
- Tickets go to events
- the choice of service while in Paris.
The Grandprix Club offers three types of packages that you can choose. There is package A, B, and C. For package A, you will stay in a three-star hotel, while for packages B and C in four-star hotels. Package prices start from $ 1,595 per person to the most expensive $ 3,895.